I say either the 17th or 18th, because I didn’t write down a date in my blog notebook and for the life of me I can’t recall using my own brain. Needless to say, the date is unimportant; the event is the important thing.
I was sitting quietly in the hotel room, on the bed, writing away in my blog notebook about the day’s events, when it happened. Ms. Kitty walked into the room and asked me, “Do you agree with me that the toilet paper holder should be facing the other direction?”
Huh? What is this woman talking about? “Because every time I use the toilet, I fling the roll off and under the sink.” As I stared at her wondering how or what she had possibly drunk, I was also curious as to what she was talking about. I hadn’t had any problems with the toilet paper, it was always on the holder, it never did any strange things and never went flying off the holder. The holder was a metal rod attached to the wall only on one end, (photo to appear shortly, be patient). So, I went into the bathroom to witness and photo document the “toilet paper mystery.” So, while fully clothed, Ms. Kitty proceeded to demonstrate the problem, she tried to remove some toilet paper and show me how the roll would fly off the holder. The new problem was that she couldn’t repeat the problem, the toilet paper stayed on its holder. She repeated this many, many times, with no success. She had to try MANY times (I’d say at least 20) before finally, the toilet paper flew off its holder. She just couldn’t get it to “not work” and I could not help but laugh, and keep laughing until my stomach hurt. I did take lots of photos, I tried to take video but Ms. Kitty nixed that completely (sorry folks, I was laughing to hard to argue). So there are photos, and I will post them shortly! But for now, realize that apparently some folks have problems removing toilet paper from the holders while in Ireland, yep, quite…
Sunday, April 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment